For year-on-year opportunity
Microsoft Office 365 and Ingram Micro’s Cloud Marketplace can provide your SMB customers with the solutions to empower this digital transformation—a complete, flexible and trusted platform that spans the entire IT ecosystem, from server to cloud and desktop to mobile devices.
Office 365 is evolution in action. There’s a host of exciting new features, and it still retains all the features your customers know and love. As updates become available, your customers will automatically reap the rewards without having to upgrade their technology. At the same time, as a reseller you gain ongoing opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell as new features become available.
Remote working and conferencing is made easier than ever. Straightforward video conferencing and instant messaging minimises the need to travel, saving time and money. OneDrive for Business will allow your customers to sync, store and access files instantly, from anywhere in the world, on any device.
Office 365 has solutions optimised for any size business and IT needs. Your SMB customers will be able to stay productive and work on the go, anytime, any place. They’ll be able to access synchronised contacts, check task lists, and use intelligent tools to manage their email. It’s the smart, scalable solution designed to keep businesses better connected and on the move.
Office 365—The Most Versatile and Secure Office Ever
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based service that’s designed to help meet your customers’ needs for robust security, reliability and user productivity. It delivers the power of cloud productivity, helping them save time and money—and free up valued resources.
Office 365 combines the familiar Microsoft Office desktop suite (Word, Excel, One Note, Outlook and PowerPoint) with cloud-based versions of Microsoft’s next-generation communications and collaboration services:
- Microsoft Exchange Online
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Office Online
- Skype for Business Online
Three trends are driving the push towards digital transformation to the cloud.
The increasing importance of data analytics
According to a 2015 Deloitte survey conducted amongst mid-market IT execs, 51% of the respondents said they are actively building technology platforms to better engage with customers. 60.1% are using data analytics in sales and customer management.
The growing demand for mobile access to data
A 2015 Techaisle survey amongst SMB companies found that 80% of small business employees and 55% of workers in midmarket firms require mobile access to company data and the applications that make this possible.
The rise in adoption of sales-enablement tools such as customer relationship management (CRM) software
According to Gartner Research, by 2017, CRM will be a £26.7 billion ($36 billion USD) worldwide
Sales enablement like never before with the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace
The Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace is your key to opportunities in the cloud—an ecosystem of buyers, sellers and solution providers that enables you to purchase, provision, manage and invoice a wide range of cloud solutions from a single portal. You can:
- Instantly purchase and provision Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security and Azure.
- Get consolidated monthly billing.
- Use additional cloud services to package solutions for your customers, including Infrastructure and security.
- Gain technical and sales advice on cloud architecture, plans and pricing from Ingram Micro’s dedicated cloud business unit.
- Leverage Ingram Micro premier support packages, offering direct, 24/7 access to the world’s top Microsoft technical experts.
- Take part in Ingram Micro’s premier cloud loyalty program, Cloud Elevate— featuring exclusive benefits such as sales incentives, education, marketing services and sales support, and technical and migration support—to help you accelerate your cloud sales.