Set-up your Microsoft Azure account via the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace
and start transacting today to receive £85 of Azure credits.
Valid from: 18th May to 30th June 2017. Terms and conditions apply.*
Here is how you can benefit:
Microsoft Azure offers a growing collection of integrated cloud services to grow your business, with flexible cloud solutions that save you money.
Microsoft Azure enables you to quickly build, deploy, and manage solutions across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters.
By turning to Microsoft Azure and the cloud, you can keep your competitive edge without expanding your budget. Azure helps you bring products and services to market quickly. You can instantly scale globally, with everything needed to support worldwide business growth. You can run your operations more cost-effectively, paying only for what you use as opposed to for what you don’t. You can also free up your budget to spend on other business needs by eliminating the cost of new hardware. And you can gain enterprise-level security with the same data protection and datacenter security that many of the world’s largest organizations receive today. It is open and flexible, you can build applications using any language, tool, or framework.
Become a Cloud Solution Provider through the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace and learn how easy it is to order, provision and manage cloud solutions.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Promotion: Receive £85.00 free Azure credit on the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
- The promotion runs from 18th May to 30th June 2017 (Promotion Period).
- In order to qualify for the promo all partners must meet the following eligibility criteria:
Step 1: Have an active Cloud Marketplace account
Step 2: Create an active Azure tenant on Cloud Marketplace at https://uk.cloud.im/en/products/microsoft/azure/ and generate a min of £85.00 (excl. VAT) of usage consumption via the Azure portal on the Cloud Marketplace during the Promotion Period
Step 3: Claim your credit here. Partners are required to apply for the credit via the dedicated contact form on the landing page. The £85.00 credit can be redeemed only once per reseller.
- The £85.00 credit will be applied to the partner’s qualifying invoice. If the total amount on the invoice is lower than £85.00 the credit will be divided over the next invoices. This promo is applicable to net new partners for their first transaction only.
- Ingram Micro will validate all credit requests and has the right to decline a request that does not qualify at any time.
- Any taxes which may result from receiving the credit for services at no charge are the sole responsibility of the reseller.
- This offer is only valid for Azure services purchased via an Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace in Europe.