The Cloud plays a crucial role in the Digital Transformation journey for businesses no matter what the size and scale
In a recent survey we conducted at Cloud Expo Europe held in London on 12-13 April 2016, we discovered some important trends on the transformation taking place in the market today and wanted to share our findings with you.
– 31 per cent of businesses have a digital transformation strategy today, while 23 per cent are currently implementing one. A further 18 per cent expect to have one within 24 months which means that by 2018 that makes 71 per cent of organisations will do so
– 81 per cent said the Cloud is critical or very important to digital transformation projects
– When asked what the top three objectives were for undertaking a Digital Transformation project 56 per cent choose customer engagement, 48 per cent identifying cost reduction and 45 per cent stated competitive positioning
– Security came out as the main concern for two thirds of the sample (66 per cent). Cost concerns follows at 36 per cent, and lack of skills at 27 per cent.
– The questionnaire also asked where within the business did they see or expect resistance to the changes brought about by Digital Transformation, and while there was no stand out department Operations, with 37 per cent, Back Office with 28 per cent, and finance at 26 per cent were identified as the top three
At Cloud Expo, we were proud to sponsor the Service Provider and Cloud Ecosystem business theatre whilst also holding a stand in order to engage with partners and end-business users on this important topic. Leading cloud vendor partners Microsoft, Connectwise and Dropbox also attended with us to hear first-hand the responses gained.
We are busy working with our partners to educate the channel on the importance of delivering solutions that will meet your customers business needs to transform their business in this new constantly changing digital era.
If you would like to speak with a member of our award-winning dedicated cloud team call 0871 9733060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org