Ever wanted to order your Microsoft Office 365 licenses online & not have to rely on Microsoft to bill your customer? Look no further, the Cloud Marketplace is here!
Ingram Micro Cloud enables partners to purchase, provision, manage and invoice a wide range of cloud solutions from a single platform. Vendors such as Microsoft, Nomadesk, Cirius, IBM Softlayer & Acronis are all featured within the Cloud Marketplace waiting for an order from you!
So how do you register? Just drop us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org – and we will work with our Web Support team to get you registered. The details that we need from you are:
– Your company name
– Your Ingram Micro account number
– The name and email address of your key administrator who will be placing the Marketplace orders
Once you’ve sent us the details over, our Web Support team will set you up with a username and password which you will need to change to something memorable once you log into the Marketplace for the first time.
Administrators adding new users
Once your administrator has logged in, they can easily create new users so more people within your organisation can place Marketplace orders! By following these simple steps, the administrator can add new users:
– Log into our new website – https://uk-new.ingrammicro.com/ – click Login to your Account
– Once logged in, got to My Account which will be on the left-hand side of the screen
– Once in My Account, go to User Administration and click Go
– Last Step is to click on Add a New User
– Fill in the required user information and the required rights and click on Create User
And to help assist you further, there is a great YouTube video which demonstrates the above process which can be found here!
If you need any more assistance with getting logged onto the Marketplace, our award winning t team of cloud specialists can assist with all your Cloud needs. Contact us today on 0871 973 3060 or via email@example.com.